Join the workshop
- do 12 osób
- 3 days
- Are you about to conduct some user tests?
- Do you care about improving your practical skills related to the UX research??
- Wondering how to recruit the participants properly?
- Do you want to avoid mistakes while conducting research?
- Are you looking for the cues and checklists simplifying your studies?
- User research classification depending on the stage of the design process: needs research, interfaces evaluation, optimization
- Overview of the research methods and choosing research problems (clicktracking, eyetracking, 5 seconds test, questionnaires, card sorting, IDI, FGI, A/B tests)
- Examples of different research tools - case studies
- How to schedule the research in the product lifecycle?
- How to recruit participants?
- How to develop research scenarios and create tasks?
- Moderator's and observer's know-how - how to avoid common mistakes?
- Cluster analysis - how to analyze the results?
- Usable research reports and sample results.
days of trainings
OK! Great enthusiasm, knowledge and experience. Very nice way of leading the training.
- Case study